When you arrive on Eleuthera you can pick up a free map at the tourism office in Governors Harbor Our favorite Eleuthera maps can be purchased at Island Farms and Pam's Island Made.
- Eleuthera Vacation Rentals: Lists variety of vacation homes on Eleuthera, most of which are in the Governors Harbour area. This site is also a good source for island information.
Books, films and other recommended products:
- The film Exuma. In our opinion the best film about the Bahamas ever!! Check out their site www.exumafilm.com to see the trailer.
- The new Eleuthera Beach Book.
- The Elusive Beaches of Eleuthera by Geoff and Vicky Wells, eBook edition.
- Reef Fish Identification: Florida, Caribbean, Bahamas by Paul Humann. This is THE BEST fish identification book for the Bahamas. There are also two other companion books, Reef Creature Identification and Reef Coral Identification or you can get all three in a set.
- Spanish Wells Bahamas: The Island, The People, The Allure by Christopher L. Cirillo
- Eleuthera: The Island Called Freedom by Everild Young
- The Bahamas For Visitors - The Out Islands by Blair Howard
- We, Sea: Photographs and Words from the Children of South Eleuthera by Jennifer Galvin
- The Lionfish Cookbook from Reef.org